Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 Weeks Old!


Two Month Photo Shoot



So I took Lexie to Olan Mills last week for her two month pictures. She did great! Lots of smiles and I thought she looked so pretty in her dress!

This week has been all about getting her to sleep in her crib at night and right now we are on our fourth successful night! She still wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours, but at least we are making progress towards her sleeping on her own. I am sooo grateful for our video monitor which makes it easy to check on her from our room!


We took her to daycare for half a day earlier this week and plan to take her for a full day tomorrow (can't wait to celebrate our four year anniversary!) Hopefully going a few days this week will ease her into going full time next week.

Hanlin family pics from our Erie trip finally came in; the first one with the babies in it! One more reminder of Lexie's first big trip :)



2 comments:

Reina Shona said...

Wow Kelly!! Looks like you all are accomplishing quite a lot! That is great! So, how is Lexie adapting to her room now...since this is July? I'm so ready for A'Niyah to get here. Jason thinks I will have her sometime next week...but I beg to differ. It's like, I want her to come, but at the same time, I have a lot of appointments next week and I would rather her come the week of the 19th. That is actually her 'due date' week anyway. Talk later!

FlaggFamily said...

Hey girl! She is adapting very well to her room at this point :) Congrats on the birth of A'Niyah - you must be so excited! Can't wait to see her!