Saturday, July 18, 2009

In Between Sizes :)

3-6 Months Already?!!!

So Lexie is officially twelve weeks old and growing like crazy! She is getting so long that I've had to put away all her 0-3 month and 3 month sleepers so her toes have some room. I'm slowly trading out her 3 month clothes for the 3-6 month sizes now. You can see her little Atlanta Braves outfit her Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Evan sent her is still a little big, but she is definitely almost there. I put her Nike Air Force Ones on for probably the last time. It was really difficult to get them on. Crazy; I don't think I owned Nikes until I was in my 20s :)
She still loves to hang out on our bed and since she is now in the crib at night I let her come in to our room in the mornings. She loves to stare at the ceiling fan and wave her arms and legs around. I've also discovered the power of music; yesterday turning on Leona Lewis in the Ipod player allowed me to get a shower without a crying baby :)

1 comment:

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

I'm always reluctant to put away the cute clothes from the last size... *sigh* ... but then discover more cute things in the next size. :0)