Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I'm a Big Girl!

Lexie is trying so hard to sit up and move around! She's not quite there yet, but loves being propped up! I think it's because she loves to see what's going on around her.
She is really starting to pick up on things. I've been reading her a board book at bedtime every night and the last few nights she started smiling when I brought it out. She's also been watching BabyFirst TV as if she can tell what's going on. I've started putting toys out during her tummy time and while she can't quite crawl to reach them she is definitely paying them much more attention than before. I also just moved her to size 2 diapers!
We are making progress in sleep. She has slept two nights through so far, although not in a row. Last night she was up a lot, but at least we are getting closer. I am really tired, but keep telling myself it's just a season and it will go quickly. I know it's true, because I can hardly believe we are through the first three months!

No comments: