Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting into Everything!



Ripping, Spilling, Crawling and Falling

So I was on our pediatrician's website a few weeks ago and was looking ahead at the well child care handouts for Lexie's nine month visit (coming up this Thursday). I laughed when I read "Taking care of a nine month old is quite exhausting. Be sure to get plenty of rest." She isn't lying!

Lexie is getting around really well, crawling and standing up holding onto furniture (and of course falling occasionally). She loves ripping up magazines and today she got the top off of her teething tablets and dumped them out. She loves banging toys together to make noise as well as hitting our faces over and over. She has also discovered that she can drop things and loves it (no more holding Mommy's phone)!

I started moving her into 12 month sized clothing this week. Some of it is still a little big but she is definitely getting too big for her 9 month stuff ! Her front bottom teeth have poked through; as soon as I can get some good pictures of them I will post some.

She is definitely a busy little lady!



No comments: