Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Bundled Up!



Snuggly in Her Car Seat!
Our little girl is getting so big! Can't believe she is in her seventh month and getting smarter all the time! She is becoming a playing machine - this week at daycare they said she played for almost a whole day before she fell asleep from exhaustion.
I bought a JJ Cole bundle me for her car seat and I absolutely love it! Now that it's getting chillier it's so nice to be able to zip her up in it and not have to struggle with a coat. It really hasn't been super cold but on Friday morning it was chilly so I tried out her hat and gloves for the first time. She looked really cute!
We were going to go up to RHEMA's Harvest Carnival yesterday for Halloween, but Anthony was out of town and plans fell through at the last minute so Lexie and I just handed out treats to the neighborhood instead. We'll get there next year! It was still lots of fun!

No comments: